Join Peter and Jane as they set out on a whole new world of adventures!
Key Words with Peter and Jane is a tried and trusted series that has taught generations of children to read. In this new edition, they are brought to life in new stories and artwork - and there are even some new characters to meet!
- 36 books, with three in each of Levels 1 to 12
- 300 high-frequency Key Words to practise reading 'on sight'
- Additional phonically levelled vocabulary to develop a complete range of reading skills
- Steady progression to scaffold and support confident reading
- Comprehension questions and a downloadable writing activity for every book
As children work through the books in order from 1a to 12c, they will grow in reading ability and confidence, developing word-recognition and phonics skill to become fluent, independent readers.
Level 5 is for children who are starting to read complex sentences.
It's fun at Granny and Grandad's home! Jane and Peter go to the big pond. They have good things for tea.
- Publisher: Ladybird
- ISBN: 9780241510872
- Format: Mini Hardcover
176 mm x 115 mm